Thursday 23 September 2010

What is good?

Following my research over the summer http://whatisgoodpolly.blogspot.com/ I found myself quite obviously fairly obsessed with food! I definitely want to further my research into freegansim, I found this extremely interesting, however I am having trouble coming up with initial ideas of how to transfer this into print context. I enjoyed researching breakfast, however I think that this needs a lot more direction in my research as it was such a broad thing to research and I don't feel my research was at all conclusive. I think that table manners is a very interesting subject, and I'm already having lots of ideas about how I could go about transferring this into a print based idea..... In the meantime however, I think that more research in these areas is what I need to do to become more focussed in one area.

No comments:

Post a Comment