Saturday 5 February 2011

PACKAGING FOR DVD COVER

These are some cd packaging designs that I have like because I find them interesting or simply like elements of their design....
This first one I like the way that the design covers the whole case and sleeve with no margins. I also like the way that the images are cropped in this way and the way that the artwork mimics the shape of the cd on the pocket.

I like the stock used here which I think works really well with the spot uv varnish...

Again, I like this brown paper stock I think it works really well with the style of illustration and the black illustrations. I think a stock like this could suit my illustrations well, perhaps a screen print, then I could print some colours from the colour paletter I used in my animations....


These pieces of packaging are not necessarily what I am wanting to achieve, but I think they are pretty inspired...



No comments:

Post a Comment