Tuesday 30 November 2010

Motion type


It think that this typography really keeps in the right tone for the theme of the video.


I think that stephen fry's voice translates really well through this motion type because of the language that he uses. I also like the way that the subject he is talking about reflects the theme of the video.


An interesting way of using type as image.


I dont much like the way that type is used later on in this video, although I love the way that moving shapes and colour is used to portray different sound elements of the music.


I like the interesting use of image, type and colour. It is really eye catching and grasps the viewers attentin, much like the song. However I think that the way that the type is used is fairly unexciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment