Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hair Quotes

I am looking at interesting quotes about hair as a possible way of displaying my typeface designs......


The hair is the richest ornament of women.  ~Martin Luther


Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices.  ~Shana Alexander


The great ages of prose are the ages in which men shave.  The great ages of poetry are those in which they allow their beards to grow.  ~Robert Lynd


I'm not offended by all the dumb-blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb.  I also know I'm not blonde.  ~Dolly Parton


Beauty draws us with a single hair.  ~Alexander Pope


Gentlemen prefer blondes... but gentlemen marry brunettes.  ~Anita Loos


Let your hair down


Hair today, gone tomorrow


There is nothing more contemptible than a bald man who pretends to have hair.  ~Martial


How can I control my life when I can't control my hair?  ~Author Unknown


The wind in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment