Monday 10 May 2010

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE_condom packaging

Condoms were one of the items voted most "usefull" in my recent survey, so I have decided to look into condom packaging design and see what I could come up with to promote my message but using free condoms..... I particularly like the 'match-box' style packaging as this provides a lot of space for the content of my message, for example the advice.



These designs are similar to my current concept; the a-z of advice for graphics students. I like the humourous edge to these designs with the play on words. I also like the collectable element of the condoms. Perhaps if each student were given one then there was a link to a website with more pieces of advice for the other 25 letters of the alphabet.
These condoms are named "the troublemakers".....


No comments:

Post a Comment