Sunday 9 May 2010

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE_teabag packaging

I found these tea bag designs when looking for references in relation to the 'what is graphic design for?' brief. I am looking into different ways of packaging tea bags in particular. Tea is something that not only is stereotypically associated with students at university but also as a student I can safely say that I drink a lot of it and so do my friends. I want the packaging to contain helpful advice to first year graphic students giving it a double function.
I am interested in looking at different ways of packaging the actual tea bag itself, as well as the string. I like the approach to packaging in this design: it's simple and compact but more interesting than a rectangle. I also like the branding, simply 't'....straight to the point.
I like the way that the packaging is encorporated with the cup in this design.


I love these little coat hanger tea bags. I am a huge fan of novelty, but I think that these have more class than novelty appeal. I think this ides would work well with marketing a fashion related buisness/designer. I like the idea of experimenting with different styles and methods of hanging the teabag to the edge of the mug. In this design they have considered the packaging of the group of tea bags as well which I think could be important with my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment